Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary Revised Management Plan, 2007
Review of the original Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary management plan began in early 2001. Along with federal and state partners, the Sanctuary Advisory Council and the general public were involved in every step of the review process.
The revised management plan was published in December 2007 and served to update readers on the accomplishments of successfully implemented strategies, and to distribute useful information about the Sanctuary and its management strategies, activities and products.
Revised Management Plan, December 2007 (pdf, 4.02 Mb)
Individual sections of the Revised Management Plan are available for download:
- 3.0 Action Plans
- 3.1 Sanctuary Science
- 3.2 Education, Outreach and Stewardship
- 3.3 Enforcement and Resource Protection
- 3.4 Resource Threat Reduction
- 3.5 Administration, Community Relations and Policy Coordination
- Appendix A The National Marine Sanctuaries Act